Friday, October 12, 2012

As i said in the first post, in this category I'll put some of my habits that annoy me but without i can't live (at least not yet). In the first place it is football, but decreasing (fortunately). I used to be some fanatic supporter of football teams and put a lot of heart in this. Now I struggle not to involve myself anymore. So far I can't.
So, which teams drive me close to hearth attack? First, the national team - Romania, which from the performance in 1994 World Cup keeps disappointing everybody. Now it stands in 46'th position (accordingly to FIFA.com ranking) below nationals like Panama (no offense, I'm sure they have some quality players). Tonight we have a difficult game against Turkey away from home.For now, in this campaign, we have two wins, with Estonia away and Andorra home.
Details from FIFA site.

Match Detail

Match Info

  • Istanbul - Sükrü Saracoglu

Officials

  • Referee: WEBB Howard
  • Assistant Referee 1: MULLARKEY Michael
  • Assistant Referee 2: CANN Darren
  • Fourth official: MARRINER Andre
 
 I hope... the victory will be ours.

The second team close to my heart is FC Steaua Bucharest. It has been years now since they haven't won the championship (in the 2005-2006 season). This season I hope it is the year of 24'th title won by them. So far they are doing nice in the championship but I have seen them close before and loosing the title in the end, so I'll have just to wait and keep praying nothing bad happen. 
 
The third team is AC Milan which seems to be right now just how Steaua was in the few past years (but at different level of course).  I'm a Milan fan since Andriy Shevchenko arrived at San Siro. He is one of my favorite football players (others are: Gheorghe Hagi, Gabriel Omar Batistuta, Filippo Inzaghi, Paolo Maldini, Ivan Zamorano, Marcelo Salas, Jardel, etc.).
 
And of course i like FC Barcelona (and there is nothing to say about that).
 
This passion for football led me towards football games. First the ones like FIFA and then to football management games. The first was USM, followed by World Soccer Manager, Championship Manager(2000-2001 season)  and finally Football Manager. The last one keeps me busy for hours trying to make some unknown team beat Man United or Real or Barcelona. Usually I don't succeed but it seems to be an endless fight.
 
These things occupy a great part of my spare time and that is the reason I classified them at The Bad section. I'm sure I can do more interesting things in that time, but it's like drinking or smoking, you know it is bad on the long termn but you enjoy the moment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment